Update 08/06/2021 - 10h30
do you have a reservation ?
If you have a stay planned for the near future in our establishment, here is some information about the situation in our hotel and the services that are currently offered.
In order to welcome you in the best sanitary conditions and ensure your safety, here are some of the measures taken inside the hotel:
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser in the common areas of the hotel.
- Marking on the ground in the reception area.
- Plexiglass in front of the reception and foodtruck counters.
- WC in the common areas (cleaned every 30 minutes).
- All our staff in front of the guests wear masks.
- Mandatory mask for children over 12 years old in the closed spaces (reception).
Spa - Wellness
The wellness center is FULLY OPEN since June 9th. Treatments and massages are available as well as access to the spa - wellness. It is limited to 8 people per 2 hours.
Book your treatments and access before your arrival to ensure your place via our Wellness page.
- BREAKFAST: Starting Friday, June 11, breakfast is again served as a continental buffet in the seminar rooms of our hotel. A take away option is still available for guests who prefer.
RESTAURANT : from June 9, the restaurant room reopens. You will be able to eat either on the terrace with a lake view or inside. Discover the menu and the information on the restaurant page: La Brasserie des Lacs
Activities - Leasure
Almost all the activities around the lake are available again.
For nature lovers, here are 3 ideas of activities to do to discover the region.
- BIKE WALKING: the reception rents bikes (mountain bikes, electric bikes, city bikes). Maps with itineraries are at your disposal. Open 7/7.
- HIKE RANDO: this is undoubtedly the best way to discover the splendid region of the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure. Maps with the most beautiful walking routes around the lakes are available at the reception.
- OFF-ROAD ELECTRIC SCOOTER: for the more adventurous, Natura Parc's off-road electric scooters offer you several itineraries between woods and ravel. Activity available on weekends and during school vacations.